Center for Resolutions offers their Supervised Visitation-Reunification program to eligible Delaware County and Chester County families. We provide non-custodial parents and their children a safe and secure space to preserve the parent/child bond and promote stronger family connection.
The visitation center provides access to families in need in a safe and respectful environment.
Supervised Visitation-Reunification Program provides:
- Personal and confidential intake.
- Referrals accepted from courts, law offices, family-focused service providers, etc.
- Convenient scheduling on weekly and bi-weekly basis.
- Safe and secure facility. Outside play available with weather permitting.
- Visitation and intake fees are based on a sliding scale according to income.
Center for Resolutions
26 E. 4th Street
Media, PA 19063
(Additional locations to be identified)
Current Hours and Availability:
Monday through Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: Evening appointments available.
Saturdays may be available upon request.
We are also available as a supervised pick-up and drop-off location.
Please check back regularly for updates.