This training emphasizes the skills and strategies to effectively de-escalate conflict.
Heightened emotions compromise an individual’s ability to reason and engaging them in a rational conversation often escalates the situation. Learn de-escalation skills and practice with hands-on coaching during this 1-day seminar that includes lecture, activity and role play.
- Active listening
- Managed and measured responses
- Tone of voice
- Non-verbal cues
- The cycle of anger
- Strategies for de-escalating anger
- Styles of conflict management
- Asking effective questions
Upcoming Training Dates: 2022 TBD
- Location: Center for Resolutions, 26 E. 4th Street, Media PA 19063 (Unless otherwise noted)
- Course Fee: $125
- PA CLE Credits: 4 Substantive (additional $35)
- NASW-PA CEU Credits: 4 Credits (additional $35)
- SHRM: This program is valid for 4 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.