This 1-day Basic Mediation Refresher training reviews the steps of the mediation process and the strategies and techniques necessary to navigate the process. The training is highly interactive and combines lecture, group activities, and role play for participants to gain practice and receive hands-on coaching feedback.
Note: Basic Mediation training is a pre-requisite for this course.
- Review of positions and interests
- Asking effective questions
- Uncovering interests
- Rewording techniques
- Building agreements
Upcoming Training Dates:
To be Determined – 2021
- Location: Center for Resolutions, 26 E. 4th Street, Media PA 19063 (Unless otherwise noted)
- Course Fee: $250
- PA CLE Credits: 6.5 Substantive and 1 Ethics (additional $35)
- NASW-PA CEU Credits: 7.5 Credits (additional $35)
- SHRM: This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.