This training will benefit mediators and/or professionals who work with conflict and interested in improving their practice. Based on a facilitative mediation model, this training will address a variety of micro-skills that will enhance their practice. This interactive training combines lecture, group activities, and role-play.
Note: Basic Mediation Training is a pre-requisite for this course.
- Establishing trust: procedural and interpersonal
- Uncovering interests
- Reframing Interests and issues using neutral language
- Strategies for handling assumptions, blame, misperceptions
- The Conflict Triangle: strategies for managing interests
Upcoming Training Dates:
Spring 2020: April 21, 2020 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Fall 2020: September 17, 2020 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Location: Center for Resolutions, 26 E. 4th Street, Media PA 19063 (Unless otherwise noted)
- Course Fee: $250
- PA CLE Credits: 5.5 Substantive (additional $35)
- NASW-PA CEU Credits: 5.5 Credits (additional $35)
- SHRM:This program is valid for 5.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
In partnership with Good Shepherd Mediation Program:
Summer 2020: June 12, 2020 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: 2000 Hamilton Street, Suite 301 Rodin Place, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Click Here to Register